PIP 58-8658K Cut & Oil Resistant PVC Gloves Sandy Coated, 12" Length, Cold Resistant - Box/12 Pairs
Applications: ANSI Cut 3 / A3
Great for applications where machine oil is present and for applications that require a combination of liquid and cut protection.
- Dupont Kevlar® fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Oil and liquid-resistant, staying soft and strong even after exposure to machine oils
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Rough coated palm provides a great grip
- Seamless Kevlar® liner provides cut resistance, excellent tactile sensitivity and is treated to resist germs and odors
- Sizes M - XL
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.