PIP EZ-Cool Evaporative Cooling Tank Top Shirt, 390-EZ150 Black
The HyperKewl™ evaporative cooling material is a unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation. We look at this process as "super-charging" the bodies natural cooling process, thereby protecting the wearer against heat stress. While other technologies are effective for pre and post cooling while you compete, HyperKewl™ works to cool you during the competition or strenuous activity. Simply soak in water for 1-2 minutes, gently squeeze out excess water and enjoy the cooling effect for 5-10 hours. Simple, fast and easy to use!
- Can be worn over a breathable shirt, but designed to be worn against the skin
- Lightweight, athletic design that features a nylon/spandex outer shell and inner HyperKewl™ cooling fabric with water repellent liner
- 1-2 minute activation time
- Can provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per activation
- Cools the body 15-20 degrees from the ambient temperature
- Provides uniform cooling affect without the swelling and slime affect
- Dries after use and when stored properly eliminates the chance of mold or mildew
- Side zip closure for easy on/off
- Built-in ventilation on sides and back
- Machine washable
- Color: Black
- SIZES: S-3X
APPLICATIONS: Roadway construction workers • Mining • Farming • Emergency response personnel • Industrial sites • Sporting events
Always store in clean, dry conditions. DO NOT store in places subject to direct, strong sunlight. Spot wash or hand wash ONLY.