PIP 343-1756-YEL ANSI Class 3 7-in-1 All Conditions Coat with Inner Jacket and Vest Combination - Hi Vis Yellow
Ideal for construction, municipalities, shipyards, and anywhere hi-visibility apparel is necessary.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 All Conditions Coat
- Durable waterproof polyester with taped seams
- Lined with polyester mesh and smooth taffeta nylon
- High fleece lined collar with rollaway hood
- Built in adjustable elastic cord at waist
- Heavy duty zipper closure with storm fl ap additionally secured with snaps
- 2" 3M Scotchlite silver refl ective material
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Radio pockets with plastic loop attachment
- Vinyl ID pocket
- 2 lower flap pockets with side handwarmer access
- Internal upper pen pockets and zippered hideaway pocket
- Internal lower pocket with hook and loop tab closure
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 Inner Reversible Jacket/Vest
- Durable water resistant polyester shell
- Quilted with polyfil insulation
- Fully reversible to black with zip off sleeves
- Lined collar for added comfort
- Zipper closure for easy on and off
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Knit cuffs
- Radio pocket with plastic loop attachment
- Vinyl ID pocket
- 2 slash pockets
- Available in hi-vis lime yellow and hi-vis orange
Visibility Solutions by 3M
Visibility by day and night is an important aspect for workers who are exposed to dangers during their daily work. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material is used in many different occupational fields to improve visibility and safety in low-light situations and at night. The superior quality and performance of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Materials ensure lasting functionality for many years, even under harsh conditions.
What is Class 3?
Class 3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.
What is Class 2?
Class 2 apparel is necessary for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and who work against complex backgrounds.