PIP 22-760OR Kut-Gard Polyester over Dyneema® / Stainless Steel Core Antimicrobial Glove, Medium Weight, ANSI Cut Level 5 / A7, Case/ 24 Gloves
#22-760OR - Orange
Also available in White or Gray
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Dyneema® blend enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility or dexterity and ensures maximum protection
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut Gard® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut Gard® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.