PIP 148-6000 Top Grain Goatskin Leather Protector for Novax Gloves - Gauntlet Cuff
For use with Class 1-2 rubber insulating Novax gloves. A leather protector is only to be used for mechanical protection for rubber insulating gloves. Not to be used for electrical protection per ASTM F696-02.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather construction is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Split leather gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection and allows for fast removal
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Nylon strap with buckle for a secure, personal fit
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing