PIP 57-8615 Neoprene Coated Gloves, Smooth Finish, Fully Coated, Jersey Lined, Box/12 Pairs
Ideal for refining, galvanizing, degreasing, plating, petrochemical industries and kitchen cleaning and maintenance.
- Neoprene gloves provide superior protection from a wide range of chemicals such as acids, caustics, solvents and oils
- Etched rough finish styles have excellent non-slip grip and cut resistance
- Foam lined styles provide superior protection in cold and heat applications
- Multi-dip process provides fully liquid-proof protection
- Fully coated with neoprene
Neoprene provides a broad range of resistance to acids, alcohols, fats, caustics, refrigerant, ketones and detergents. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags and perforation. However, it degrades with some common chemicals, such as bleach.
The chemical permeation of our product is measured in accordance to European Standard EN 374-3. This measures the resistance of protective gloves against chemicals and microorganisms. Part 3 of the standard determines the level of resistance to permeation by chemicals.
BREAKTHROUGH TIME (BTT)
The number of minutes from initial contact with a test chemical until it is first detected on the inside of the glove.
BREAKTHROUGH TIME - PROTECTION INDEX
Each chemical tested is classified in terms of breakthrough time (performance level 0 to 6).
|Methyl alcohol||75 MIN|
|Sodium hydroxide, 40%||>480 MIN|
|Sulfuric acid, 96%||140 MIN|