PortWest Hi Vis Yellow Class 3 Winter Bomber Jacket Waterproof 300 Denier Durable Shell with Removable Sleeves and Liner UC466
300 denier is a 100% polyester yarn. It's a tough fabric made for tough working conditions and much more durable than traditional hi vis jacket fabrics. This jacket has superb abrasion and tear resistance. THe Polyurathane (PU) coating on the inside makes the fabric durable and waterproof. The outer has a water and stain repellent coating that helps keep the garment clean.
The removable liner is a very unique texture that is akin to a burber on the collar and torso vs tradistional fleece. The removable sleeves have a diamond stitched quilted liner. Garment can be worn as a Class 2 insulated or unlined vest with zipper.
Unique Reflective Tape: Our tape has thousands of glass beads every centimeter squared - working as thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting ligth back towards it's source as a brilliant white glow.
- Class 3 Hi VIs Orange or Hi Vis Yellow
- 300 Denier Fabric
- 100% ANSI Polyester with PU coating - stain resistant, breathable, waterproof with sealed seams
- 100% Black Polyester FUR Liner
- Can be worn 3 ways
- Wrist closures & Zipper Storm Flap with Snap closure
- Removable outer jacket sleeves
- Removable FUR liner in torso and collar
- Rollup and removable hood
- Waterproof construction
- Pockets: 4 Outer Pockets all with storm flaps. (3) on Torso, (1) on Left Sleeve
- 2 Way Zipper
- Outer Shell also has Mesh Liner for 4 Season Comfort
- Contrasting Black Panels & Black Striping around Reflective Tape
- "Cool Jacket", Warm, Durable, Run true to size
Men's Chest M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
40 - 41 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 54 - 55 56 - 58