PIP 302-0650D-OR ANSI Type R Hi Vis Class 2 Two-Tone 11-Pocket Tech-Ready Surveyors Vest, Mesh with Ripstop Black Bottom Front, Zip Closure, D-Ring Access, Hi Vis Orange
Ideal for: Roadway construction workers, Survey crews, Utility workers, Railway & metro workers, Emergency response personnel, Construction, Municipalities, Shipyards, and anywhere hi-visibility apparel is necessary.
- 100% Polyester
- Breathable polyester mesh
- Ripstop black bottom offers great protection against tearing and helps hide dirt
- 2" two-tone tape for optimum visibility
- Black reflective trim around arm hole for added visibility and safety
- Zipper closure
- D-ring access
- Grommets at neck for tool keepers/lanyards
- Mic tabs with reinforced stitching
- I.D. pocket and radio/cell pocket
- 1 chest pocket with 4 pen pockets
- 2 lower flap pockets
- 2 internal lower pockets
- 1 internal lower pen pocket
- Sizes: Small - 5XL
- Color: Two-Tone Hi Vis Orange / Black Bottom Front; Also available in Hi Vis Lime Yellow 302-0650D-LY
CONSTRUCTION Main Fabric: 120g/m2 100% polyester mesh, black ripstop, 150D oxford with transparent PU coating on back Accessories: Reinforced lighter weight webbing, 2" local sewn-on reflective tape, #8 resin zipper, black reflective trim
What is Type/Class R2?
Type/Class R2 apparel is necessary for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and who work against complex backgrounds.