PIP 343-1755 Hi Vis ANSI Type R Class 3 Value Insulated Winter Coat, Black Bottom, Waterproof, Hi Vis Lime Yellow or Hi Vis Orange
Ideal for construction, municipalities, shipyards, and anywhere hi-visibility apparel is necessary.
- 100% Polyester
- Construction Main: : 185g/m2 100% polyester 300D Oxford with PU coating
Lining: 190T Nylon, 190T Nylon PVC, black 190T, lime yellow/ orange.
Insulation: 40g/m2 100% polyfil on bottom,160g/m2 100% polyfil on body
Acc: : #8 Resin 2 way zipper, Left into Right snaps.
- Durable waterproof polyester with taped seams
- Quilted polyfil insulation
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Hideaway hood
- Black bottom and trim
- Zipper closure with storm flap secured with snaps
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 external pockets with storm flaps
- Upper radio pocket
- Available in hi-vis lime yellow and hi-vis orange
What is Type R Class 3: Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.