SafetyGear by PIP 353-1048-LY ANSI Type R Class 3 Hi Vis All-Purpose 48 Inch Raincoat, Waterproof PU Coated, Hi Vis Lime Yellow
Ideal for emergency response, traffic safety, survey crew, and roadway workers.
- Lightweight polyester with waterproof PU coating and taped seams
- Zipper closure with storm flap with snaps
- Side access pockets
- Concealable hood for extra protection
- Badge holder
- Color: Hi-vis Lime Yellow / Also available in Hi Vis Orange
- Rainy work conditions
- Require high-visibility safety apparel be worn
- Road construction workers
- Survey crews
- Utility workers
- Railway workers
- Emergency response personnel
What is Class 3? Class 3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.