PIP 10-K4722 Kut-Gard Interlock Kevlar/Cotton Sleeves with Thumb Hole, Single Ply, 22" Length - Box/Dozen
Applications: ANSI Cut 1
Used for glass operations, metal stamping, sheet metal, automotive, electrical and light heat applications.
- Dupont Kevlar brand fiber provides high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel
- Kevlar yarn is designed to be cut resistant
- Kevlar will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- 100% Kevlar sleeves provide excellent cut protection for the wrists and arms
- Available in single-ply for economy or double-ply for added protection
- Style 10-KS14TOLP has a leather protective patch for added heat protection
- Blousy sleeve style offers loose fit to reduce fatigue
- Cotton inner ply style (CL) offers added comfort
- All PIP Sleeves made in the USA are available with optional Thumb Holes (TO), Finger Tacks (F) and Thumb Tacks (TT)
Ideal for applications where arm cut protection is needed, such as assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, automotive.
- Interlock Aramid and Cotton blend
- Offers cut resistance for light duty applications
- Exceptional comfort, lightweight, breathable, and shrink resistant
- Kevlar knit wrist offers cut and heat resistance and prevent debris from entering the sleeve
- Elastic end for a snug fit and to eliminate debris from entering
- Thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
DuPont™ Kevlar® has the Power of Performance
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.