Gas Clip Technologies SGC-P-C Single Gas Clip Plus Infrared with Hibernate Mode, Detects Carbon Monoxide (CO), Calibration Optional
Gas Detection Made Simple
Used with SGC-Dock Single Gas Docking Station
SGC-P-C - Carbon Monoxide (CO) Single Gas Clip
Also Available: SGC-P-H Hydrogen Sulfide H2S Single Gas Clip
Gas Clip Technologies - Portable Gas Detection You Can Count On!
Gas Detection Made Simple Plus
No charging ever! No calibration necessary! (Can be calibrated if required)
Longer Life with "Hibernate" mode -Can be turned off to extend
The Single Gas Clip Plus (SGC Plus), is a maintenance free handheld gas detector with built in “Hibernate” mode for detecting hydrogen sulfide H2S or carbon monoxide CO. “Hibernate” mode allows users to place this disposable single gas detector in a rested state when not in use. The SGC Plus is perfect for seasonal/turnaround contractors or rental fleets. When your job or turnaround is finished, simply synchronize the instrument with our GCT IR Link or SGC Dock to put the detector in a rested state. When you are ready to use the detector again, simply press the power button to reactivate.
Use it when you need it.
By hibernating the detector when not needed, you can spread 2 years of use over a 3 year period. This mode can only be enabled via IR communication with either the IR Link or SGC Dock. Only authorized personnel can place the detectors in “hibernate” mode.
Rugged and configurable.
The SGC Plus also provides the most advanced maintenance free disposable single gas detector on the market. The SGC Plus combines a rugged design with and reliability and advanced sensor resolution (0.1 ppm for H2Smodels). This detector allows for quick configuration adjustments to comply with current and future industrial health and safety gas exposure regulations.
Single Gas Clip Plus SGC-P-C & SGC-P-H Features
- Unmatched sensor reliability for hydrogen sulfide (HÃ¢â€šâ€šS) and carbon monoxide (CO)
- “Hibernate” mode
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Real-time gas reading capability
- 0.1 ppm resolution for H2S sensor and display
- Two-way IR communication for event downloads, bump tests, detector configuration and firmware updates
- Programmable unique 6 digit detector identification
- Bump Test notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Calibration optional -You can use any calibration gas cylinder as long as it has a C-10 connector.
- Calibration notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Docking capability with Gas Clip Technologies SGC Dock
*Be sure to compare these features to our Multi Gas Clip and Single Gas Clip to find the right product for your current application.
Single Gas Clip Plus SGC-P-C & SGC-P-H Specifications
- Size & Weight: 3.4 H x 1.9 W x 1.1 D in. (85.5 x 48 x 29 mm.) • 2.7 oz. (76g)
- Temperature: H2S: -40°F to +122°F (-40°C to +50°C) CO: -40°F to +122°F (-40°C to +50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life: Two Years - (Can be extended with Hibernate mode)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating & audible (minimum 95 dB) Detector life countdown (EOL), Low, High & Over limit (OL
- Display: High viewing angle Alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Logs: 25 Events - newer events replace older events
- Tests: Full function self-test upon activation and every 20 hours Continuous automatic battery tests
- Ratings: EMC Directive 2004/108/EC IP 67
- Certifications: UL-913 & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 157 and CSA: Class I Divisions 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- Approvals: Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga UL 60079-0, UL 60079-11 ATEX: II 1 G T4 Ex ia IIC T4 IECEx: EX ia IIC T4 InMetro: IEx 15.0058 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga H2S & CO: -40Ã‹Å¡C ≤ Ta ≤ +50Ã‹Å¡C
- Warranty Three years from activation or 24 months of operational life, whichever occurs first
H2S Measuring range: 0-100 ppm Low alarm limit: 10 ppm - High alarm limit: 15 ppm
CO Measuring range: 0-300 ppm Low alarm limit: 35 ppm - High alarm limit: 200 ppm
*Note: Alarm set points listed above are factory default. These set points can be changed using the GCT IR Link (sold separately).
- Sensor Type H2S & CO - Plug-in electrochemical cell