Radians RWG556 AXIS Cut Resistant Gloves, Cut Level A4, 13 Gauge HPPE & Fiberglass Shell, Sandy Nitrile Palm Coated, Box/12 Pairs
Applications: Construction, Demolition, Farming, Iron Work, Sheet Metal, Glass Handling, Mechanic, Hand Tools
The RWG556, an Axis™ Series glove by Radians, has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWG5556 glove features a 13 gauge, knitted HPPE outer shell with Fiberglass and black sandy nitrile palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts. The smooth nitrile coating on the back of hand provides waterproof protection. It’s often used in work environments with sharp objects, like HVAC, Construction and Manufacturing.
- 13 gauge knitted HPPE outer shell with Fiberglass
- Red, smooth nitrile coating on back of hand for waterproof protection.
- Black, sandy nitrile palm coating
- Slip-on cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- Load weight of 1888g
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 3).
- ANSI Cut Level A4, EN388 Cut Level 5.