Sprayon S00542000 Wet Weld Spatter Protectant WL542 with Methylene Chloride, Aerosol, 15.5 oz Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® WL542 Wet Weld Spatter Protectant Aerosol (with Methylene Chloride) is a liquid anti-spatter that keeps welding tips & nozzles clean and prevents weld spatter adhesion. Does not contain silicone and will not interfere with post-decorating.
- Works on mig and tig tips
- Does not contain silicone (soy based)
- Prevents base metal spatter
- Will not interfere with painting
- For alternative without Methylene Chloride, please see Spraypn® WL942 Wet Weld Spatter Protectant (NO Methylene Chloride) Aerosol
- For powder anti-spatter, please see Sprayon® WL541 Dry Weld Spatter Protectant (with Methylene Chloride) Aerosol or Sprayon® WL941 Dry Weld Spatter Protectant (with NO Methylene Chloride) Aerosol
Anti-Spatters = Yes
Base Type = Lecithin
Color = Colorless
Consistency = Dry
Contains Methylene Chloride = Yes
Dry to Touch - High = 5 Minutes
Dry to Touch - Low = 5 Minutes
Evaporation Rate = Medium
Flammable = No
Flashpoint = <0°F
HMIS Rating = 2,2,0
Propellant = CO2
Specific Gravity = 1.3
Spray Pattern = Mist Spray
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Low
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
Allow material to air dry before welding.
Surface must be free of grease, rust, dirt and wax.
Product should be sprayed in a well-ventilated area.
Use at room temperature(70°F).
Shake well before using.
Spray 8” to 10” from surface.
Move can with short “dusting” strokes.
After completing job, clean valve by holding can upside down and spray until no more paint comes out.