Sprayon EL609 Green Insulating Varnish S00609000 Aerosol, 15.25 Oz. Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® EL609 Green Insulating Varnish Aerosol is an insulating spray for general coating, impregnating and insulating electrical and electronic work. Excellent adhesion, flexibility, and water resistance. Protects surface against oils, moisture, acid and alkalis. Meets NEMA & UL Class F Requirements.
- Air dries In 10 minutes
- Meets NEMA & UL Class F Requirements
- Resists oil, moisture, acids and alkalis
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D115-07 4.2
Uses: Small field and magnet coils, motor windings, field coils, transformers, armatures, commutator ends, stator windings, ring and frames, bus bars, sealing electrical, switchboard parts and electronic components.
% Solids = 0.228%
% VOC = 0.5517%
Base Type = Phenolic Epoxy
Color = Green
Consistency = Liquid
Dielectric Strength = 2600Volts
Evaporation Rate = Fast
Film Type = Semi-Solid
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = <0°F
HMIS Rating = 2,4,0
Plastic Safe = No
Propellant = Hydrocarbon
Sheen = Semi-Gloss
Specific Gravity = 0.79
Spray Pattern = Danvern
Temp High = 400°F
Temp Low = 310°F
Temperature Class = Class F (155°C / 310°F)
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
Weight / Gallon = 6.62
- Surface must be free of grease, dirt, and oil.
- Sprayon’s S00848, Flash Free® Safety Solvent & Degreaser is recommended.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can until ball rattles for 1 minute.
- Hold container upright 6-8” from the surface.
- Do not apply in continuous spray.
- To avoid runs, apply several thins coats allowing paint film to become tacky between coats.
- For best results, use at room temperature (70°F-90°F).
- After spraying, turn can upside down and spray until clear propellant comes out.