Sprayon S00703000 Electric Motor Degreaser EL703 Aerosol 19 oz. Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® EL703 Electric Motor Degreaser Aerosol instantly penetrates and removes dirt, oil, grease, wax and moisture from electrical equipment and machinery. Formulated to clean/degrease electrical equipment when electrical current exists or when there is a residual electrical potential from a component.
- Leaves no residue
- Dielectric strength: 39,500 volts
Base Type = Solvent
Color = Colorless
Consistency = Liquid
Dielectric Strength = 39500Volts
Electric Motor Degreaser = Yes
Energized Equipment Degreasers = Yes
Evaporation Rate = Fast
Film Type = Wet Fluid Film
Flammable = No
Flashpoint = N/A°F
Food Grade NSF Rating = K2
HAPS = No
HMIS Rating = 2,0,0
NSF Rating Registration Number = 118283
Plastic Safe = No
Propellant = CO2
SARA 313 = No
Scent = Strong
Solvency (KB Value) = 92
Solvent-Based Degreasers = Yes
Spray Pattern = Spray Anyway
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Low
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
- Product should be used in a well ventilated area.
- Saturate area to be cleaned until all grease and dirt are thoroughly wet.
- Let it soak for a few minutes and then wipe clean with rag.
- After dirt has been wiped away, allow to air-dry.
- In extreme cases, a second application may be necessary.
NOTE: May harm certain plastics, elastomers and air-dry painted surfaces. Test product on non-essential similar material prior to application.