Sprayon LU910 Food Grade Silicone Lubricant S00910000, 12 oz. Cans, Case/12
Sprayon LU910 Food Grade Silicone Lubricant is a low viscosity silicone that are colorless, odorless and tasteless. Sprayon’s formula is effective from -58°F (-50°C) to 575°F (302°C). Prevents “sticking” without transferring to end products. Food Grade Economy Silicone Lube can be used in proximity to foods where petroleum products and other organics would contaminate. Meets FDA regulations when no more than 1 PPM residual is imparted. LU910 Food Grade Silicone Lubricant’s formulation does not contain Methylene Chloride.
Slides, guide rails, knives, slicers, saws, grinders, dough mixers. guards, heat sealing equipment, conveyors, food racks, ovens, bottling machines, all food and drug processing
- Formulated Without Methylene Chloride
- Works from -58°F to +575°F
- Meets FDA Regulations
- Low Viscosity - No Buildup
- Maximum performance is achieved when the metal surfaces to be protected are clean, dry and free of rust, oil and mill scale.
- Aerosol Application: Product should be sprayed in a well ventilated area.
- Sprays best at room temperature.
- Shake well before using.
- Spray at a distance of 10” to 12” from surface.
NOTE: May harm certain plastics (styrene or urethane types), elastomers and air-dried painted surfaces. Test product on non-essential similar material prior to application.