Sprayon SC0600000 Clear Insulating Varnish EL600 Aerosol, 15.25 Oz. Cans, Case/12
Part # Change: Old part # S00600000
Sprayon® EL600 Clear Insulating Varnish Aerosol is a fast-drying, clear insulating enamel, characterized by outstanding oil and chemical abrasion resistance. This enamel provides a smooth, glossy surface which sheds dirt readily. This varnish has excellent flexibility and water resistance. Meets NEMA & UL Class F Requirements.
Air dries In 10 minutes Meets NEMA & UL Class F Requirements Resists oil, moisture, acids and alkalis Meets performance requirements of ASTM D115-07 4.2
Motor windings, switchboards, commuter ends, field coils, transformers, armatures, stator windings, rings and frames, sealing electrical electronic components, and bus bars.
% Solids = 0.095%
% VOC = 0.605%
Base Type = Varnish
Color = Colorless
Consistency = Liquid
Dry to Touch - High = 15 Minutes
Dry to Touch - Low = 10 Minutes
Evaporation Rate = Fast
Film Type = Semi-Solid
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = <0°F
HMIS Rating = 2,3,0
Plastic Safe = No
Propellant = Hydrocarbon
Recoat Window = Anytime
Sheen = Gloss
Specific Gravity = 0.74
Spray Pattern = Danvern
Temperature Class = Class F (155°C / 310°F)
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
- Surface must be free of grease, dirt, and oil.
- Sprayon’s S00848, Flash Free® Safety Solvent & Degreaser is recommended.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can until ball rattles for 1 minute.
- Hold container upright 6-8” from the surface.
- Do not apply in continuous spray.
- To avoid runs, apply several thins coats allowing paint film to become tacky between coats.
- For best results, use at room temperature (70°F-90°F).
- After spraying, turn can upside down and spray until clear propellant comes out.