Sprayon MR305 Heavy-Duty Silicone Release Agent S00305000 Aerosol 12 Oz. Cans, Case/12
Heavy-Duty Silicone Release Agent is an extra heavy concentration of high viscosity silicone that provides maximum releases under the most severe molding conditions. High purity minimizes crazing, spotting, sticking and other causes for rejects. Does not contain any chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFC’s). Heat stable to 550°F.
Uses: Rubber, plastics, elastomeric materials, polystyrenes, polyurethane foams and metal coatings
- Non-Ozone Depleting
- 4.8% Silicone
- Stops Crazing, Spotting, Sticking
- Works from 40°F to 550°F
|VOC Compliant (CA and OTC States):||Y|
|Temp Range High:||550|
Extend InfoInstructions for Use:
- Product should be sprayed in a well ventilated area.
- Sprays best at room temperature (70°F).
- Shake can well before using.
- Hold can 10" to 12" from mold surface and spray a thin, light coating.
- To use entire contents, hold spray-head, then rotate can.
- For a non-abrasive, fast and effective way to clean all metal molds, use Sprayon Mold Cleaner & Inhibitor, Item # S00351.
- To provide extended protection against acid, humidity rust and contamination during indoor or outdoor storage, use Sprayon Mold Saver, item # S00361