Sprayon MR307 Heavy-Duty Paintable Release Agent S00307000, 12 oz. Case/ 12 Cans
Sprayon® MR™ 307 Heavy-Duty Paintable Release Agent is a high performance mold release specifically formulated for large, intricate or difficult to release parts. It also allows the part to be painted, plated, stenciled, not stamped, glued or otherwise decorated. It is compatible with plastic, rubber, wax, most moldable resins and clastomeric compounds. Recommended for injection molding and hot or cold molding processes.
Uses: Appliances, housewares, furniture, sporting goods, tires (green carcass), automotive and electronic components.
- For large, intricate of difficult to release parts
- Non-ozone depleting
- Fast evaporating
- Excellent for Post Decorating
- Odorless and heat stable to 550ºF
- Ideal for all types of plastics that need decorating after molding, painting, stenciling, bluing, hot stamping, etc.
- Compatible with plastic, rubber, wax, most moldable resins and elastomeric compounds
- Recommended for injection molding, and hot or cold molding processes
|VOC COMPLIANT - OTC||
|Weight / Gallon||
Instructions for Use:
- Product should be sprayed in a well ventilated area.
- Sprays best at room temperature (70°F).
- Shake can well before using.
- Hold can 10" to 12" from mold surface and spray a thin, light coating.
- To use entire contents, hold spray-head, then rotate can.
- For a non-abrasive, fast and effective way to clean all metal molds, use Sprayon Mold Cleaner & Inhibitor, Item # S00351.
- To provide extended protection against acid, humidity rust and contamination during indoor or outdoor storage, use Sprayon Mold Saver, item # S00361.