Sprayon MR309 Paintable Release Agent S00309000 Aerosol 12 Oz Cans, Case/12
Paintable Release Agent is specially formulated paintable co-polymer for applications where a minimum amount of silicone is required. Finished parts can be painted, stenciled, glued, hot stamped or otherwise decorated. Compatible with plastic, elastomeric compounds and most moldable resins. Does not contain any chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFC’s).
Uses: Appliances, housewares, furniture, sporting goods, tires (green carcass), automotive and electronic components
- No CFC's or HCFC's
- Will Not Harm Most Plastics
- Low Odor
- Ideal for Post Decorating
|VOC Compliant (CA and OTC States):||Y|
|Temp Range High:||550|
Extend InfoInstructions for Use:
- Product should be sprayed in a well ventilated area.
- Sprays best at room temperature (70°F).
- Shake can well before using.
- Hold can 10" to 12" from mold surface and spray a thin, light coating.
- To use entire contents, hold sprayhead, then rotate can.