Sprayon Paintable Lecithin Release Agent
Item # S00314 MR 314
Sprayon® MR™ 314 Paintable Lecithin Release Agent is a mold release and lubricant of hydroxylated Lecithin derived from soybean, which is designed for quick, clean release for thermosets and thermo-plastics. A universal, paintable, non-silicone mold release which delivers a clear soybean fluid. It will not interfere with post-finishing.
Uses: Food, beverage, meat, poultry, and pharmaceutical plants; breweries; and on many types of plastics including polypropylene, polyethylene and nylon
- NSF reg. no. 127701; H2 rated
- Meets FDA regulations
- For Gasket & Seal Closures
- Excellent Release Properties
- HCFC & CFC Free
- Stable up to 350º
- Universal, paintable mold release
- Clear soybean fluid provides a quick, clean release for thermosets and thermoplastics
- Won't interfere with post-finishing
- Resists crazing and stress cracking
- Won't smoke or mar clear polyethylene, polystyrene or other plastics
|VOC Compliant (CA and OTC States):||Y|
|Temp Range High:||350|
Extend InfoInstructions for Use:
- Product should be sprayed in a well ventilated area.
- Sprays best at room temperature (70°F).
- Shake can well before using.
- Hold can 10" to 12" from mold surface and spray a thin, light coating.
- To use entire contents, hold spray-head, then rotate can.
- For a non-abrasive, fast and effective way to clean all metal molds, use Sprayon Mold Cleaner & Inhibitor, Item # S00351.
- To provide extended protection against acid, humidity rust and contamination during indoor or outdoor storage, use Sprayon Mold Saver, item # S00361.