Sprayon S03106000 Carton Stencil Ink SP3106 Red, Aerosol 12 Oz. Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® Carton Stencil Inks Aerosols are highly opaque and fast drying. Formulated for stenciling and marking a wide variety of surfaces. Bold, high-contrast colors leave a sharp, clean edge without smearing, smudging or rippling. Excellent durability and adhesion to hot surfaces. Ideal for color coating and marking of steel coils. Our Carton Stencil Inks meet MIL-A-A-208B Requirements and match Federal 595 Standards.
% VOC = 0.31%
Base Type = Alkyd
Carton Stencil Inks = Yes
Color = Red
Consistency = Liquid
Dry to Handle - High = 15 Minutes
Dry to Handle - Low = 15 Minutes
Dry to Touch - High = 5 Minutes
Dry to Touch - Low = 5 Minutes
Evaporation Rate = Fast
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = <0°F
HAPS = No
HMIS Rating = 2,3,0
MR Recommendation by Resin =
Propellant = Hydrocarbon
Recoat Window = Anytime
SARA 313 = No
Sheen = Flat
Specific Gravity = 0.73
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Low
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
- Surface must be free of grease, dirt, and oil.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can until ball rattles for 1 minute.
- Hold container upright 6-8” from the surface.
- Do not apply in continuous spray.
- To avoid runs, apply several thins coats allowing paint film to become tacky between coats.
- For best results, use at room temperature (70°F-90°F).
- After spraying, turn can upside down and spray until clear propellant comes out.