The NEW Sprayon® SP™9000 Heavy-Duty Spray Adhesive can be used to bond plastic, glass and laminates to tables, cabinets and shelving. Featuring variable volume controlled, lace spray pattern for stronger bonds and spray control, Sprayon® SP™9000 Heavy-Duty Spray Adhesive
USES: Laminates • Cardboard • Ceramics • Paper • Plastic • Metal • Particle board • Wood
- Heat resistant up to 170°F
- Controlled lace spray pattern
- VOC & MIR Compliant
- Tack Range: 10 - 30 seconds
- For a multi-purpose alternative, please see Sprayon® SP7000 Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive Aerosol
% VOC = 0.58%
Adhesives = Yes
Base Type = Resin System
Color = Colorless
Consistency = Viscous Liquid
Coverage (Sq. Ft. / Gal.) = 13Sq. Ft. / Gal.
Evaporation Rate = Medium
Film Type = Tacky Semi-Solid
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = <0°F
HAPS = No
HMIS Rating = 2,4,0
Lap-Shear Failing Stress = 60.58
MIR (Maximum Incremental Reactivity) Compliant = Yes
Peel Strength = 9.169
Plastic Safe = No
Propellant = Hydrocarbon
Scent = Mild Solvent
Specific Gravity = 0.68
Spray Pattern = Controlled Lace
Tack Range = 10 - 30 MINUTES
Temp High = 170°F
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Medium
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
Weight / Gallon = 5.64
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Clean and dry surface, remove any soap, oil, dirt or moisture.
- Shake can well before use.
- Adhesive spray works best at room temperature.
- Hold can 6”-8” upright from surface for an even spray.
- Lightly spray both sides of substrate.
- Spraying too close can deliver too much adhesive, increase the drying time and weaken the bond.
- For best results spray two light coats versus one heavy coat.
- Wait 30seconds to 1 minute before securing two substrates together.
- To prevent clogged actuator after use, turn can upside down, spray until nothing else comes out.