Sprayon SP606 Layout Dye Remover 12.75 Oz. Aerosol Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® SP606 Layout Dye Remover Aerosol is specially formulated to remove Sprayon® SP60 Blue Layout Dye Aerosol or other layout fluids quickly and efficiently. It may also be used to remove light oils, grease, many types of paint and other markings on metal or glass. Eliminates the use of daubers and brushes.
- Removes old inks, oils and greases
- Fast acting
- Leaves no residue
- No chlorinated solvents
Uses: Used by tool and die makers, maintenance, mechanics, pattern makers, machinists, inspection departments and sheet metal workers for the quick and easy removal of layout fluids and other markings
Color = Colorless
Consistency = Liquid
Evaporation Rate = Fast
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = <0°F
HMIS Rating = 2,3,0
Layout Dye Remover = Yes
Plastic Safe = No
Propellant = Hydrocarbon Blend
Scent = Mild Solvent
Specific Gravity = 0.8
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Medium
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
Weight / Gallon = 6.63
- Surface must be free of grease, dirt, and oil.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can until ball rattles for 1 minute.
- Hold container upright 6-8” from the surface.
- Do not apply in continuous spray.
- To avoid runs, apply several thin coats allowing paint film to become tacky between coats.
- For best results use at room temperature.
- After spraying, turn can upside down and spray until clear propellant comes out.