Sprayon SP615 Heavy Duty Paint Remover with Methylene Chloride S00615000 Aerosol, 15 Oz. Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® SP615 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Aerosol is a fast-acting remover that cuts through all paint finishes. It also removes urethanes, varnish and shellac. Its catalyst action penetrates through gasket cements, decals, sealants, adhesives, tape residue and carbon deposits. Formulation contains Methylene Chloride.
- Fast-acting, leaves surfaces clean and ready-to-paint
- Removes baked finishes
- Cuts through all paint finishes, urethanes, varnishes and shellacs
- For alternative without Methylene Chloride, please see Sprayon® SP915 Methylene Chloride Free Paint Remover Aerosol
Base Type = Non-Chlorinated
Chlorinated = Yes
Color = White
Consistency = Liquid
Contains Methylene Chloride = Yes
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = <0°F
Food Grade NSF Rating = C3
HMIS Rating = 2,3,0
NSF Rating Registration Number = 115076
Paint Removers = Yes
Plastic Safe = No
Propellant = Hydrocarbon
Scent = Chlorited
Specific Gravity = 0.93
Spray Pattern = Mist Spray
Vandal Mark Removers = Yes
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Medium
VOC COMPLIANT - OTC = Yes
Weight / Gallon = 7.74
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can for 1 minute.
- Protect surrounding areas from overspray.
- Wear rubber gloves, face & eye protection.
- Spray heavy coat with a steady back and forth motion keeping spray upright 8-10” from surface.
- Allow product to penetrate into the paint finish or gasket cement.
- Watch for the following: softening (10 minutes) and blistering (20-30 minutes).
- A second application might be necessary.
- When chemical action is complete, scrape off with flexible putty knife or squeegee.
- Rinse thoroughly with solvent or water wash.
- Allow surface to dry completely before applying a new finish.
- Prime metal as soon as possible to prevent rust.
- For best results use at room temperature.