Sprayon SP857 Blast'em Wasp and Hornet Killer S00857000 Aerosol 12-oz Cans, Case/12
Sprayon® SP857 Blast?Em Wasp & Hornet Killer is perfect for killing wasps, hornets, yellow jackets without getting close to the insects. It contains a high amount of petroleum distillates for the best knockdown and kill rate. The 20 oz. Aerosol comes equipped with the Accu-Sol™ Ergonomic Trigger Spray Nozzle which sprays from a distance of up to 20 ft.
- Will not harm most plastics, including Noryl, ABS and Lexan
- 98% Knockdown, 100% Kill Within 24 Hours
- EPA Reg. No. 67603-11-64695
Uses: Utility meters and boxes; nesting areas in eaves and shrubs; outside surfaces of screens, doors and window frames; porch lighting fixtures; outdoor public areas such as golf courses, beaches, picnic grounds.
VOC = 0%
Base Type = Solvent
Color = Colorless
Consistency = Liquid
Dielectric Strength = 33000Volts
Film Type = Wet Fluid Film
Flammable = Yes
Flashpoint = N/A°F
HMIS Rating = 3,4,0
Insecticides = Yes
Spray Distance = 20 ft.
Spray Pattern = High Force
Viscosity (Centistokes) = Low
Wasp & Hornet Sprays = Yes
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards To Humans & Domestic Animals
- CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not use in commercial food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other sites where food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. Not for use in Federally Inspected meat and poultry plants. Environmental Hazards This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Physical or Chemical Hazards Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130_ F may cause bursting.
- STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- STORAGE: Do not store near heat or open flame. Store in cool dry area away from children.
- DISPOSAL: Do Not Puncture or Incinerate! If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available! If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- DIRECTION FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- READ ENTIRE LABEL. For best results, spray in early morning or late evening when insect activity is minimal. Stand a safe distance from nest and not directly underneath. May cause staining (darkening) of asphalt surfaces and shingles. (Remove protective cap.) Hold can upright and point spray opening toward nest with wind at your back. Spray until nest is thoroughly saturated to kill the entire nest population. Residual action will keep wasps and hornets from returning to the nest. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. To kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and bees under eaves, screens, window frames, doors, patios, cracks, holes or crevices wherever insects are noticed, spray for about 1 – 2 seconds or until surfaces are moist. To prevent entrance of insects into the house, spray around points where insects enter such as outside plumbing, faucets, etc., and cracks or crevices in foundation as well as along sills and ledges. Do not apply to pets or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Avoid spraying vegetation directly.
- FIRST AID:IF IN EYES • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. • Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- NOTICE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.